1999 Hot Wheels ’65 Mustang Collector Number 1051 is part of the Hot Wheels Collector Number Series and is also a member of my personal collection.
Model Details –
- Designer: Larry Wood
- Vehicle: ’65 Mustang
- Year: 1999
- Collector #: 1051
- Series & #: Collector Number 1051
- Colors: black
- Tampos: yellow and orange flames outlined in red ion front fender to door, red fender and hood, white ‘Mustang’ and horse on rocker panel in front of rear wheel, red and yellow ‘Hot Wheels’ logo on front of hood in flame
- Interior: tan
- Windows: [???]
- Misc Details: [???]
- Base: unpainted, metal
- Wheels: gold 5 spoke wheels
- Toy #: [???]
- Country: China
- Base Codes: [???]
- Variations: [???]
- Photo Credits: ‘Wheelbas’
- Contributor Credits: @Stanley
- Notes: [???] indicates missing data, join our Diecast Forum to contribute
- This article uses material from the “’65 Mustang Convertible” article on the Hot Wheels wiki at Fandom and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.
- Do you have a comment or suggestion or want to submit an article or photo for possible publication? Feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us Form or use our Diecast Forum.
- Hot Wheels® is a trademark of Mattel, Inc. which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site - despite how awesome it is!
- DNN is not responsible for typographical errors, pricing errors, price changes, price mistakes or adjustments.
1999 Card Back –
Related Models/Series –
End Date: Tuesday Feb-5-2019 5:42:50 PST
Buy It Now for only: $2.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$5.50 (3 Bids)|
End Date: Wednesday Jan-16-2019 17:28:51 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list