1999 Hot Wheels Thunderstreak Collector Number 1057, originally released in 1999, is part of the Hot Wheels Collector Number Series and is also a member of my personal collection.
This is a re-issue of Formula Fever(1983), there is casting number change also. In all appearences they look like the same casting.
The Casting does make a big change in 1992, with the wing moving from cast with the base to cast into the body. It much taller and longer. To a more modern design.
Model Details –
- Designer: [???]
- Vehicle: Thunderstreak
- Year: 1999
- Collector #: 1057
- Series & #: Collector Number 1057
- Colors: dark metallic red
- Tampos: ‘Hot Wheels’ logo in blue on white banner on sides blue background, ‘Thunderstreak’ logo in white and silver on sides and spoiler, ‘Thunderstreak’ in yellow on black background on sides and spoiler, two narrow white stripes on spoiler, assorted sponsors on sides, ‘Good Year Eagle’ on tires in yellow, runners on side of vehicle in blue with metal steps
- Interior: blue, plastic
- Windows: [???]
- Misc Details: [???]
- Base: unpainted, metal
- Wheels: black 5 spoke wheels
- Toy #: 5142
- Country: China
- Base Codes: [???]
- Variations: [???]
- Photo Credits: [???]
- Contributor Credits: @Stanley
- Notes: [???] indicates missing data, join our Diecast Forum to contribute
1999 Card Back –
Related Models/Series –
|$2.99 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Saturday Sep-21-2019 18:11:20 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Friday Oct-18-2019 15:27:22 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $4.67
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- This article uses material from the “Thunderstreak” article on the Hot Wheels wiki at Fandom and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.
- Do you have a comment or suggestion or want to submit an article or photo for possible publication? Feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us Form or use our Diecast Forum.
- Hot Wheels® is a trademark of Mattel, Inc. which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site - despite how awesome it is!
- DNN is not responsible for typographical errors, pricing errors, price changes, price mistakes or adjustments.