Part of my personal collection, this Hot Wheels Nissan Z was released as part of the 2006 First Editions Series.
Real Wheels: The original Z was sold in October 1969 in Japan as the Nissan Fairlady Z and was sold in Japan at Nissan Exhibition dealerships that previously sold the Nissan Bluebird. It was exported as the Datsun 240Z. Since 2009 Nissan has manufactured the newest Z, the Nissan 370Z.
The earlier models of the Nissan Z were built at the Nissan Shatai plant in Hiratsuka until 2000, while the later models (350Z and 370Z) are built at Oppama (2002–2004) and Tochigi (2004–present). Enthusiasts praise the cars for their looks, reliability, performance, and affordability. Every Z car has been sold in Japan as the Fairlady Z and elsewhere under the names Nissan S30, Nissan S130, Nissan 300ZX, Nissan 350Z and Nissan 370Z.
Model Details –
- Designer: Alec Tam
- Vehicle: Nissan Z
- Year: 2006
- Collector #: 2006-019
- Series & #: 2006 First Editions 28/38
- Colors: metalflake blue
- Tampos: grey and orange “Rotora” tampos on sides; black, orange and gray “Rotora” on hood
- Interior: black
- Windows: orange tinted
- Misc: …
- Base: chrome; plastic
- Wheels: orange CM6
- Toy #: …
- Country: Malaysia
- Base Codes: …
- Variations: – YES – according to reference materials there are at least nine variants of this series/model. If you are looking for information regarding Hot Wheels variations please check out the books and guides we use as reference.
- Photo Credits: @Stanley
- Contributor Credits: @Stanley
- Notes: … indicates missing data, join our Diecast Forum to contribute
2006 Card Back –
- FUN FACTS! – Mattel released a stock version of the Nissan Z as a 2002 First Editions model.
Related Models/Series –
You May Also Enjoy –
End Date: Thursday Jan-31-2019 11:53:10 PST
Buy It Now for only: $1.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$0.10 (1 Bid)|
End Date: Sunday Jan-20-2019 15:00:32 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list