This Hot Wheels Custom ’56 Ford Truck was released as part of the 2017 HW Hot Trucks Series.
The brown ‘discoloration’ on the satin blue finish adds a unique ‘distressed’ look to this casting, giving the appearance that the paint has worn down to the metal or underlying primer, and lending to the illusion of age with this release. The casting featured in the video and description is the 2017 Kmart Exclusive variant with a satin blue finish vs the satin grey of the regular release.
Real Wheels: The F-100 is a series of light-duty trucks and medium-duty trucks that have been marketed and manufactured by Ford Motor Company since 1948. The Hot Wheels Custom ’56 Ford truck is based on the Second generation of Ford F-Series trucks which were produced from 1953-1956. For the 1953 model year, Ford introduced an all-new version of the F-Series; featuring increased dimensions, improved engines and an updated chassis.
Model Details –
- Designer: …
- Vehicle: ’56 Custom Ford Truck
- Year: 2017
- Collector #: 2017-108
- Series & #: HW Hot Trucks 2/10
- Colors: satin blue
- Tampos: “Hot Wheels Hot Trucks” on sides; brown paint over sections of blue paint scheme to simulate wear in paint
- Interior: chrome
- Windows: clear; plastic
- Misc: Kmart Exclusive variant with satin blue finish
- Base: brown; plastic
- Wheels: DTX35
- Toy #: …
- Country: Malaysia
- Base Codes: J45
- Variations: YES – my research indicates that there are currently at least two variants of this series/model. If you are looking for information regarding Hot Wheels variations please check out the books and guides we use as reference.
- Photo Credits: …
- Video Credits: @Stanley
- Contributor Credits: @Stanley
- Notes: […] indicates missing data, join our Diecast Forum to contribute
You May Also Enjoy –
|$1.99 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Monday Jul-16-2018 8:24:20 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Tuesday Aug-7-2018 12:05:03 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $6.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list