Off-road ready, in Classic ’80’s Toyota Style!
Akin to the Datsun Bluebird 510 Kmart offer, Mattel is offering a Collector’s Edition 1987 Toyota Pickup via mail-order, when you purchase any Hot Wheels 1:64 basic cars or multi-packs totaling $20.00 or more before tax from select assortment numbers from participating Walmart stores or Walmart.com.
This 1987 Toyota Pickup is another really sharp-looking model available via mail-order!
For additional details, official rules and more, read the original article by Gary Barnum over at Hot Wheels Collector; although I could find no link to the order form.
UPDATE 3/7/2017 – order link is now live!
Feel free to leave comments below, or participate in the discussion on our forum in the Retail Deals and Sales section of our Forum.
Model Details –
- Designer: …
- Vehicle: 1987 Toyota Pickup
- Year: …
- Colors: ZAMAC
- Tampos: “Hot Wheels” logo on sides, black stripes on top and sides
- Interior: black
- Windows: …
- Body: metal
- Base: zinc-plated, metal
- Wheels: Real Riders exotic wheels & off-road tires w/red stripe tampo
- Photo Credits: Mattel
- Contributor Credits: @Stanley
You May Also Enjoy –
End Date: Thursday Jan-31-2019 16:38:59 PST
Buy It Now for only: $8.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$10.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Sunday Jan-20-2019 15:20:39 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list
- This article uses material from the “Collector Edition 1987 Toyota Pickup! Walmart Mail-In” article on the Hot Wheels Collectors website.