This Hot Wheels Chrysler 300C was released as part of the 2017 Tooned Series.
The ‘tooned (from ‘cartooned’) castings feature very large wheels and shortened bodies.
Real Wheels: The Chrysler 300 is a full-size luxury sedan produced by Chrysler, designed by Ralph Gilles in 2001, and first shown at the 2003 New York Auto Show as a concept car.
Model Details –
- Designer: Phil Riehlman
- Vehicle: Chrysler 300C
- Year: 2017
- Collector #: 2017-126
- Series & #: Tooned 10/10
- Colors: metalflake dark grey
- Tampos: large black stripe down top of hood, top and trunk; black and red taillights; silver “Hot Wheels” logo on right bottom of trunk
- Interior: grey
- Windows: clear
- Misc: clear plastic front grille
- Base: grey; plastic
- Wheels: chrome and black PR5
- Toy #: …
- Country: Malaysia
- Base Codes: J46
- Variations: NO – my research indicates that there are currently no known variants of this series/model. If you are looking for information regarding Hot Wheels variations please check out the books and guides we use as reference.
- Photo, Video & Contributor Credits: @Stanley
- Notes: […] indicates missing data, join our Diecast Forum to contribute
Related Models/Series –
You May Also Enjoy –
|$3.99 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Friday Jun-23-2017 21:44:16 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $5.49
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Thursday Jun-29-2017 22:27:11 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $40.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list