Forum

Affiliate Disclosures

KMart - Free Hot Wheels Datsun Bluebird 510 via mail-order (purchase required).  

RSS

Stanley
Eminent Member
20/02/2017 6:47 pm  

Rather than repost all the details you can see the post here - Free Hot Wheels Datsun Bluebird 510 from K-Mart via mail-order (purchase required).

ReplyQuote
Stanley
Eminent Member
20/02/2017 6:59 pm  

I received the case I ordered from Kmart on Sunday 2/12/17 on case on Saturday 2/18/2017 but waited until today to open it.

Out of the 36 ct case #FDN32 that I ordered for the promo I recieved the following models of interest - a TH, STH and 2 color variants of the '56 Ford Truck

So Plowed, HW Snow Stormers 4/5 (Treasure Hunt)
'17 Acura NSX, Factory Fresh 7/10 (Super Treasure Hunt)
Custom '56 Ford Truck, HW Hot Trucks 2/10 (matte blue)
Custom '56 Ford Truck, HW Hot Trucks 2/10 (matte gray)

Picked 20 to pop open and got everything around to mail off tomorrow!

Edited: 4 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Stanley
Eminent Member
08/03/2017 3:35 pm  

Woohoo...received my car in the mail today and it looks great, perfect condition!

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Diecast News Network is not affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by any company or product; including but not limited to Matchbox® or Mattel®. All trademarks are the repective property of the trademark owner or holder.
All pricing deemed accurate at time of posting. Diecast News Network; including but not limited to owners, partners, or affiliate parties are not responsible for any price adjustments, changes or mistakes or typographical errors; including but not limited to prices of 3rd party affiliates or affiliated websites.